Abbynkas RETURNS POLICY
NB: It is important to note that all products are not refundable. Exchangeable only as stated below due to the intimate nature of the clothing :
1. All products can only be returned for an exchange or gift receipt.
2. Items purchased in a SALE can only be returned for an exchange or gift receipt.
3. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, accessories.
• Items must be unworn, unwashed, have original tags attached and free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
• We do not provide pre-paid return labels, the cost of sending the original item/returning an item to Abbynkas is the customer's responsibility. We will compensate by covering the cost of sending the exchange item to you. We therefore ask that you provide a confirmation of proof of posting.
• Damaged, defective, or incorrectly sent items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. Please email us at: email@example.com for assistance before returning.
• ABBYNKAS is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel by special delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
• customers are eligible for refunds with 14 days (non sale item), your payment will be returned to the original card on which the purchase was made. Returns are processed within 5 business days after receiving the goods. Please note that items purchased at a discount or at a sale are only returned in the form of a Gift Card.
• Refunds may take up to 10 business days, depending on how much time your bank needs. Timing can vary greatly from bank to bank, and, unfortunately, we have no way to influence this.
• For customers eligible for exchanges, we will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your exchange has been accepted. We will issue an exchange on receipt of an indicated by you (excluding the original delivery charge), providing our goods are undamaged and returned in a re-sellable condition.
• For customers eligible for gift cards, we will review the returned package and contact you to let you know that your item has been received and accepted, and a gift card for the amount of goods returned by you will be available immediately after processing the return.
• This process takes 5 business days, and the gift card will be sent to you in the form of a code to your email address. If you don’t receive this via email after the stipulated time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help. Gift cards can only be used in our online store and not at in-store events e.g. pop-ups etc.
• We reserve the right to withhold a exchange if goods are not returned in their original condition and/or if our goods have been damaged after point of sale through misuse or carelessness.
• Abbynkas reserves the right to refuse sale of any of its products at any time.
Please note that:
• Due to the printed & patterned nature of African fabrics, fabric placements may vary from the pictured item. While we strive to make each item exactly as seen in photos, we have no control over this.
• African fabrics aren't manufactured by Abbynkas . We only retail items made from them and as a result, Abbynkas is not responsible for the occasional minor imperfections in the fabric (e.g. ink stains, holes, rips etc.) that may be caused by the manufacturer.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if:
1) an address is invalid or missing information
2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package
3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
NOTE: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Abbynkas does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com with your full name & order number and we will get back to you shortly.