HOW TO MEASURE:
To choose the correct size for you, use a measuring tape & measure your body as follow
• Bust- measure from your underarm around & the fullest part of your bust.
• Waist- Measure around your natural waistline.
• Hips- Measure 20 cm down from your natural waistline
• for gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement
• for mini or maxi infinity dresses, etc, your waist is the most important measurement
• for closed back dresses (sleeved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement i.e. if your bust is 36 inches and your waist is 30 inches you'll need a size 12-14, if your bust is 42 and your waist is 29, you'll need a size 14-16.
• your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from waist down e.g pants, shorts, jumpsuits, rompers, fitted skirts, fitteddresses etc in which your hip measurement should be the deciding factor, Always go a size up if in doubt.
• for jumpsuits, you only need your waist and hip measurements. pick a size according to your largesteved dresses or dresses with zipper closure), pick a size according to your largest measurement
If unsure about your measurements please leave your measurements on the checkout notes
INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE